Use of personal data
Invictus Games The Hague 2020 uses the information that it registers on this site exclusively for the following purposes:
- forwarding important information in relation to activities of Invictus Games The Hague 2020 and other requested information;
• contacting you after feedback or a question about our products and services;
• monitoring the performance of this site;
• improving our website and our service;
• internal administration.
Sharing your data with third parties
Our Event Partners
If you have agreed that selected partners can contact you by e-mail or other means, we may provide your information to our chosen third parties, who in turn may use this information for their marketing or advertising purposes.
Third parties supplying goods and services you have purchased
Your data may also be shared with third parties offering goods and services that you have purchased via our website (e.g. tickets or merchandise), so that they can process and execute your orders.
In addition, Invictus Games The Hague 2020 will not provide, sell, exchange or otherwise disclose personal information to a third party unless:
• you have given us permission to do so;
• there are legal grounds for doing this.
Access to and/or correction of your data
You can request access to the personal information we have about you, as well as ask for this personal information to be corrected. In this case, please contact email@example.com.
Various measures have been taken on this website that protect against the loss or misuse of, or unauthorized altering or consulting of, information that falls under our supervision. However, information that you send us is not encrypted, unless we explicitly state that this is the case.