GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS + REGULATIONS
In these General Terms and Conditions, the terms indicated with a capital letter have the following meaning:
- “General Terms and Conditions”: these general terms and conditions for ticket sales by the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020.
- “Ticket”: an admission ticket for an event day.
- “Agreement”: the agreement between you and the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 for the purchase of one or more tickets. Stichting (foundation) Power of Freedom is the main organiser of the event. TIG Sports B.V. has been commissioned by Stichting Power of Freedom to assist in the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020.
- “Event”: the event for which you have purchased a Ticket, indicated with date, time, and stadium.
- “Access Refusal Order”: the order that is described in these General Terms and Conditions.
- “You or Your”: the person who enters or has entered into an Agreement with the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 via the website.
- “Website”: the ticket shop of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020.
- “Visitor”: the person who uses a Ticket and visits the Event. The organisation distinguishes between different types of visitors: adults, youth, 65+, and students.
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 can not be held liable in the event of a cancellation, strike, non-play, or not finishing of games. The entrance fee costs will not be reimbursed.
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 reserves the right to change the start times of components in the program.
- Damages suffered at the event site cannot be recovered from the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020.
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 cannot take responsibility for minors.
- Persons who cannot be held responsible for their own actions must be accompanied by a supervisor who is responsible for these persons.
- Visitors who disturb the event in any way, or cause damage or personal injury, are personally liable for this.
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 reserves the right to, in advance and without giving reasons, deny individuals or organisations access to the event site(s).
- Visitors are obliged to follow all instructions on (warning) signs and instructions from the organisation and its employees.
- At this moment the corona measures change frequently, therefore we advise you to look carefully in the period up to the event to see what the current measures are and to stick to them.
- At the moment, it is compulsory for everyone aged 13 or older to have a ‘coronatoegangsbewijs’ when visiting an event. For visitors of 14 years and older, the ‘coronatoegangsbewijs is checked together with the identity document or passport.
- The Agreement is established when You have completed the purchase process for a Ticket on the Website and You have received a confirmation email including the corresponding Ticket from the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020.
- In the ordering process, You provide the personal data that the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 needs in order to deliver You a ticket. The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 is not responsible for the consequences of providing incorrect or incomplete data in Your ordering process.
- Every Agreement is concluded exclusively in Dutch or English and is electronically archived by the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020. You can request a copy from the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020.
- In the context of the Agreement, payment of the purchase price grants You access to a (sporting) Event that is held at a specific time and date. The Agreement is exempt from the legal right of rescission. After purchase, You can not return Your Ticket to the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020.
PRICE AND COSTS
- For each Ticket, You must pay the purchase price to the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020.
- The costs depend on the sport, day, session, and type of Visitor.
- Each Ticket is proof of one right of access to the indicated Event for one adult or child. The Ticket is issued to You by the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 by sending You an e-ticket/mobile ticket with a unique barcode in the confirmation email.
- To gain access to the indicated event site(s), You must enable an employee to scan the barcode on the Ticket. Each barcode can only be scanned once per site. You are responsible for keeping Your Ticket safe and secure so that someone else cannot use Your barcode.
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 does not guarantee that all matches will be played as part of the Event on the date and time indicated on the Ticket. If for any reason, the Event does not take place, the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 is not obliged to refund the purchase price of the Ticket to You.
- You may purchase a maximum of 20 Tickets per transaction. You may resell Tickets to friends or family without a profit surcharge. If You resell a Ticket, You must inform the buyer that he/she must adhere to the General Terms and Conditions. You guarantee that the buyer complies.
- Tickets may not be used for business purposes. If You are a company and wish to purchase Tickets for the event to invite guests or for other business purposes, You must contact the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 separately. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 can deny You access to the event site or have You removed if, in the the reasonable opinion of the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020, You act contrary to one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions + Regulations. If the organisation makes use of this right, You will lose Your right to access one of the event sites and You will not be entitled to a refund of the purchase price.
- For the opening and closing ceremony the tickets are personal. All tickets need to be personalised. After your order you will receive an email to start this personalisation process. In case the personalisation has not been completed, the organisation is not required to send you the tickets.
- By buying a ticket, you also agree with the policies and rules. Click here to read the policies and rules.
- You are required to show Your Ticket at the first request of the police or authorised employees of the relevant event site and to immediately follow any instructions given.
- You do not have access to areas that are not intended for access for the general public.
- You may not impede the flow of people at the various event sites. This means that Your use of entrances, stairs, aisles, and platforms is limited to that which is strictly necessary for entering or leaving the sites.
- When entering the relevant event site, You may not be under the influence of alcoholic beverages and/or narcotics. If there is reasonable suspicion by the authorised employees, You may be denied access to the Event.
- At the event sites, it is not permitted to offer for sale, or possess with the intent to offer for sale, merchandise such as beverages, food, souvenir items, t-shirts, scarves, and flags.
- The possession of bottles, glasses, cans, sticks, banners with discriminatory, provoking, or advertising content (as determined by the authorised employees), chains, bludgeons, knives, brass knuckles, fireworks, or any other objects that can be used as weapons or as a means of disrupting order is not permitted at the various event sites. See the page policies and rules on our wesbite.
- You may not throw objects or liquids at the event site.
- At the event site, You must not possess or use any objects that, as determined by the authorised employees, may cause unnecessary nuisance to others or may be dangerous for persons or property. This includes objects that make excessive noise, such as a foghorn or trumpet.
- At the event site, You may not behave in a provoking or threatening manner or create any danger to the life or health of Yourself and/or others. Moreover, You may not behave in such a way that You may cause damage to the event site, such as climbing light towers, fences, roofs, signage, and other equipment or structures.
- By making use of Your Ticket, You accept that You can be searched by the police and authorised employees and that they may confiscate any objects found in Your possession that are not permitted as indicated in these General Terms and Conditions.
- Security checks take place when entering the event site.
- Upon entering the event site, the visitor agrees that one can be photographed or filmed, for both commercial and security purposes.
ACCESS REFUSAL ORDER
- If the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 has made use of its denial and removal right, as described in the Ticket Conditions, it can impose an Access Refusal Order on You. This order means that You are not allowed to visit any of the events of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020. The scope of the Access Refusal Order depends on the gravity of the conduct that led to the denial of access or the removal from one of the event sites. You will be notified of an Access Refusal Order in writing.
- If the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 has imposed an Access Refusal Order on You, You can submit an objection to the organisation. The objection does not suspend the imposed Access Refusal Order. You must send the objection in writing and by registered mail. The notice of objection must be received by the organisation within 24 hours after the date of the Access Refusal Order. If You submit the notice of objection too late, the organisation will declare Your objection inadmissible. The organisation will decide on an admissible notice of objection within 1 day of receipt and inform You of its decision in writing.
- For the duration of the Access Refusal Order, You may not purchase tickets. If You do have a ticket, the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 is not required to grant You access to the Event.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY/DISCLAIMER
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 is not liable for damages that You suffer during Your visit to the event.
- The liability of the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 for damages that You suffer that are attributable to, or stem from non-compliance of the Agreement by the organisation, is limited to the total amount that You have paid to the organisation for the relevant Tickets.
- You indemnify the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 for any financial disadvantage suffered as a result of its non-compliance with one or more provisions in these General Terms and Conditions, such as non-compliance with the access rules.
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 has partially outsourced the implementation of the Agreement to CM Tickets. CM Tickets can perform its obligations under this Agreement on behalf of the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020.
- Dutch law applies to the Agreement.
The following payment methods are available online:
- IDEAL (ING, Rabobank, SNS-bank, Friesland bank, ASN-bank, Triodos bank, van Lanschot bankiers, and ABN-AMRO bank). For more information about this payment method, see www.ideal.nl or the website of Your own bank.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR INTERNET PURCHASE
- Immediately after Your purchase and payment have been completed, You will receive a confirmation email and an e-ticket/mobile ticket from CM Tickets. Your e-ticket/mobile ticket is the Ticket to the chosen Event.
- If the confirmation email leads to questions, You can contact the CM Tickets helpdesk during its opening hours for more information.
- For information about the opening hours of the helpdesk, please visit the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 website. You will also find contact information here. www.invictusgames2020.nl
EXCHANGE AND REIMBURSEMENT OF TICKETS
- Always check the amount, date, and price of Your purchase or reservation before it is confirmed.
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 does not reimburse purchases. The organisation can not be held liable in the event of a cancellation, strike, non-play, or not finishing of games. The entrance fee costs will not be reimbursed.
- The Invictus Games The Hague 2020 website indicates at what times the helpdesk can be reached to help You with questions and uncertainties. www.invictusgames2020.nl
LEGAL CONSIDERATION PERIOD
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 only sells timebound Tickets via its Website. As a result, these sales do not fall under the legal consideration period of 7 days within which a purchase can be canceled.
- The sales page for the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 is secured by means of SSL (Secure Socket Layer) which protects Your personal data and makes it illegible while it is being sent over the internet. CM Tickets uses payment methods that have been approved by the banks.
CREDIT CARD DATA
- Neither CM Tickets nor the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 stores Your credit card details. This data is only transmitted encrypted to the credit card companies.
- You must enter personal information during the ordering process.
- If there is a suspicion that incorrect information has been provided, CM Tickets can block Your purchase or reservation.
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 and CM Tickets are not liable for damages as a result of providing incorrect information.
- You can contact the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 if You would like to view Your personal information. Please contact TIG Sports, Valschermkade 30, 1059 CD Amsterdam + 31 (0) 20 570 90 60.
- The storage of personal information for the payment process is carried out according to the general terms and conditions of CM.com
- For the opening en closing ceremony you must enter personal details during the order process and afterwards. All tickets need to be personalised. Make sure you have permission to full in the data if you enter data for another person before you start the personalisaiton process.
- Storing data:
The following data about You is stored when you purchase Tickets for the Invictus Games The Hague 2020:
- First name/last name
- Email address
- Mobile telephone nummer
The following extra personal details are required for opening en closing tickets:
- If applicable: maiden name
- Use of personal data
CM Tickets records the data via the ticket Website. The data remains the property of the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020. The data is used exclusively for the following purposes:
- To provide You with products, services, account information, and support
This way, we can use Your data to confirm Your registration for an Event. When You provide us with information about Your friends, we will use this information to provide services that You request from us. Always ask for permission from these friends before sharing their information with us.
- To send You messages related to Your transaction and the Events You visit
For example, we can send You an email about Your account, or the purchase of a Ticket, or ask You to write a review of a visited Event. We can also contact You about these General Terms and Conditions.
- To check and improve our products, services, and websites
We analyse Your data to improve our understanding of You and our customer base in general and how our current services are being used. We do this to make better decisions about our services, advertising, products, and content and to personalize Your experience with us.
- For safety reasons
We may use Your data to protect the safety of our company, our employees, our customers, third parties, and/or our/their property (including all possible events you visit and our websites) as legally permitted. To secure the safety of all involved during the events.
- To offer personalised advertising and online “behavioural advertising”
We can collaborate with other companies to show ads that we think You will find relevant and useful. This may be advertisements on our own websites/apps or advertisements from us that are displayed on sites of other companies. The advertisements shown may be based on data collected by us or third parties and/or Your activities on our websites or third-party sites. The second form of advertising is ‘online or behavioural advertising from third parties’, which is targeted advertising based on web browsing behaviour.
- For marketing purposes
If You have given Your permission, we can contact You by email with information or offers regarding our upcoming events, products or services (including newsletters).
- As is otherwise legally permitted
In a limited number of cases we can also use Your data for other purposes to the extent permitted by law.
- For creating visitor profiles for the economic impact calculation
Visitor profiles are used to calculate the economic impact of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020. These profiles are completely anonymous.
- To provide You with products, services, account information, and support
- Sharing data with third parties
- CM Tickets
- CM Tickets uses the data for registering the Ticket purchase, sending a confirmation email, and sending (by email) the admission Tickets.
- Selected third parties
- Security services & authorities
Your personal details can be shared with Dutch security services & authorities to secure the safety of all involved during the events.
If You have agreed that our partners may contact You by email, we may provide Your information to the above-mentioned partners and these third parties may use this information for their marketing or advertising purposes. This only happens if You have given explicit permission for this by ticking the relevant opt-in.
- In addition, the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 will not provide, sell, exchange or otherwise disclose personal data to a third party unless:
- You have given us permission.
- There are legal grounds.
- Inspection and/or correction of Your data is needed.
You can contact the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 if You would like to view or change/update Your personal information. Please contact TIG Sports, Valschermkade 30, 1059 CD Amsterdam + 31 (0) 20 570 90 60.
OPT-IN AND USE OF DATA
- When the option ‘I am interested in the newsletter of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020’ is checked in the online ordering procedure, You give permission to the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 to contact You with information about the Invictus Games The Hague 2020, its competitions, information about sponsorship, and information about volunteering. Data is managed by the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020. It is possible to unsubscribe at any time.
- The data from the opt-in is used to provide information for the applicable emails. The data is stored internally and not shared with other parties unless otherwise indicated.
- During the Invictus Games The Hague 2020, in-house photographers will be taking pictures. Visitors can be captured on these photos. By accepting the General Terms and Conditions, You agree to the use of photos in which You are recognisable.
- The photo rights are fully purchased from the in-house photographers. This makes the organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 the owner of the photos. The management of the photos is the responsibility of TIG Sports.
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 can post photos on the website and on the social media channels for promotional purposes.
- The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 shares photos with partners and sponsors of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020.
- If You want to have a photo (in which You are recognisable) removed from our website or social media channels, please contact the organisation: TIG Sports, Valschermkade 30, 1059 CD Amsterdam + 31 (0) 20 570 90 60.
Rules have been established for the safety of everyone who is present at the Invictus Games The Hague 2020. These do not differ from other events in the Netherlands. Read them carefully before you come to the Invictus Games The Hague 2020, because by being present at the Invictus Games The Hague 2020, you automatically agree to these Regulations.
For the safety of visitors and participants, security checks take place when entering the Invictus Games The Hague 2020. During these checks, body searches and bag checks can be carried out. The following items are not allowed at the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 and will therefore have to be handed in or taken home before entering.
The following items are not allowed on the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 site:
- Drinks and food items
- Glass and cans
- (Plastic) bottles
- Dangerous/sharp items
- Perfume, deodorant, and other spray cans
- Audio and/or visual equipment, excl. mobile phones (except with permission from the organisation)
- Use of Nitrous oxide prohibited
Decisions made by the security staff are binding. Whoever enters the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 site automatically agrees to cooperate during security checks. If illegal items are found, you will be handed over to the police.
Alcohol & Drugs
- According to Dutch law, the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under the age of 18 is not permitted, neither is the consumption of alcohol by these persons. Invictus Games The Hague 2020, just like other events, does not deviate from this legislation and will actively monitor the situation. You may be asked for identification. If you are 18 years old or older, but look young, you may be asked for identification. You can then get a wristband from the information desk that indicates that you are 18 or older. If underage alcohol use is detected, the beverage will be confiscated.
- Having, using or trading drugs is not permitted at the Invictus Games The Hague 2020.
- Bags and clothing can be checked by police or security staff.
Inappropriate Behaviour and Criminal Offenses
Visitors are obliged to comply with the regulations and/or instructions of the security staff. Instructions and/or assignments given by or on behalf of employees of the organisation must be immediately carried out in full or complied with. If the security staff or the organisation judges that your behaviour is undesirable or inappropriate, you may be denied access to the Invictus Games The Hague 2020. In the event of a criminal offense, you will be transferred to the police and a report will be made, at all times.
Sale and Promotion
The sale or promotion of goods and/or services on or around the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 site is not permitted without prior written permission from the organisation.
- Taking photos with professional camera equipment is not permitted unless you have received explicit and written permission from the organisation.
- When taking photos at the Invictus Games Park and all associated locations, take into account the situation of the person(s) involved.
At the Invictus Games Park, which is part of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020, animals are permitted if they are on a leash. Animals are not allowed at the various sport locations.
The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 advises parents to familiarise themselves with the situation on the ground. If you take your children with you, take into account the uneven terrain, the size of the terrain, and the large number of people present.
Entering the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 site is entirely at the visitor’s own risk. The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 is in no way liable for any damage caused to visitors and/or their property.
Lost and Found
All found objects are collected at the information desk during the Invictus Games The Hague 2020. At the end of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020, all remaining found objects will be brought to the Municipality of The Hague.
Items that are not permitted at the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 will be confiscated and not returned to you. If necessary, items will be handed over to the police with you.
Public urination is not permitted and the police will issue fines for this. Make use of the toilet facilities on site.
The organisation of the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 does its best to ensure wheelchair accessibility. Toilet facilities for wheelchair users are available. However, there is no guarantee that there will be (enough) space. Instructions given by staff must be followed at all times.
Click here to find the accreditation terms and conditions.