Welcome to the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 website (our Site). This is the oﬃcial website for the Invictus Games The Hague 2020 (the Games) and is operated by Stichting Power of Freedom, registered under Kamer van Koophandel number 71550925 in The Netherlands.
Our Site and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your personal and general information only.
We may update our Site and change its content at any time without notice to you. Although we aim to ensure the content on our Site is up to date, there may be delays, errors or omissions that could aﬀect its accuracy or reliability. We do not guarantee that our Site (including any content in it or linked from it) is accurate, complete, up-to-date or free from errors, omissions or unauthorised access.
You may not use our Site (including any content on it) for any marketing or commercial purpose unless you have ﬁrst obtained our express written permission. You may not publish, reproduce, modify, transmit distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or communicate to the public for any purpose any of the content on this Site whether in hardcopy form, electronic form or any other form.
Third party content and links
Our Site may contain content relating to third parties (including information, advertisements or comments) or links to other sites (Third Party Content). Third Party Content is provided for your convenience only and any views expressed by other users on our Site or third-party sites do not represent our views or values.
We do not endorse and are not responsible for any representations, opinions, advice, statements, goods, services, oﬀers, or other information or content associated with Third Party Content including content on third party sites.
We make no representations or warranties in relation to (or accept any responsibility for) Third Party Content including content on third party sites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use or reliance on Third Party Content.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.
- You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.invictusgames2020.nl (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, information you provide when you register to use our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, purchase a ticket for the Invictus Games and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, professional history, service history and photograph.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.
We may from time to time receive information about you through third parties we work with (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers).
Analytical Purposes: We use Goolge Analytics-cookies to analyse user activity in order to improve our website. To do so we have signed a processor agreement with Google. For your privacy we use anonymous IP and we do not share any of our data with Google.
We use personal information collected through our site for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our site. For example, we may use your information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to process and deliver competition entries and prizes;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to allow you to register to a secure, online portal to be accessed exclusively by wounded, injured and sick service personnel in order to communicate with other registered users;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We shall disclose your personal data if we are required to do so by law, regulation, court order, statutory or public authority or to protect our rights and property.
We may provide your private information to any third party that administers any facility, service or promotion operated via our site on our behalf.
We do not sell, re-use, rent, lease, loan, trade or otherwise divulge the information we may have been provided to anyone unless you specifically consent to provide such information to a third party.
Storing personal data
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Stichting Power of Freedom, Kvk number 71550925 in The Netherlands.
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner or other affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.